Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Christmas 2014

I'm trying to get caught up on my blogging.  Hence the pictures from many months ago.

For Christmas my sister Danielle and her family came down and stayed with us. We went to Silverton on Christmas Eve in hopes of seeing the mermaids but they were not there so we explored the Bass Pro Shop.









When we arrived home we ate dinner and played Christmas pictionary. 






The kids were able to open one present which turns into opening multiple presents.

Santa visited and left lots of treasures for the kids.


Around four in the morning I awoke to some rustling about out in the family room.  I walked out to find Ana pushing her new stroller around full of cousin Daphne's Christmas presents.


Easton riding his spinning shark.


Ana modeling Marielle's new dress.







After a long day of opening presents everyone was tired.



No comments: