Friday, July 18, 2014

My Girls

I just finished reading a book titled Deliberate Motherhood.  I highly recommend it.  It made me think about what kind of a mom I am and how I can improve to be a better mom.
 
I love being a mom.  It's by far the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done.  I feel a great sense of peace and contentment, one that I have never felt before until I became a mother. 
 
Here in Vegas I am often looked at as though I am a sideshow in the circus, perhaps we are a bit circus like, but I'm proud of my circus and the opportunity I have to shape these children into wonderful human beings.
 
Here are my little mothers in the making.  They make me smile with their fun personalities that I feel so privileged to be able to watch develop. 
 
 


It's easier to just dump out the fun dip and then lick it up.  Saves a lot time instead of having to use the little candy stick.



    Mascara always looks better applied around the eyes.  And a little dab on the chin for good measure.


Super hero girl is always ready for whatever may come her way.  Whether it be playing with friends or being ready at a moments notice to go swimming, she is prepared.


 

Purple eyeshadow is always better when your sister wears it too.

Such excitement on Easter morn for picture taking.  The one person who hates pictures the most is smiling the biggest.

Such good help when taking pictures and trying to get everyone to look at the camera.

For once Adriana is sitting on Esme and not the other way around.  It must be the life jacket that is so intimidating.

Trying on the new goggles to make sure they are a good fit.





1 comment:

Jenn said...

Holy cow you are back! Whenever Logan and I drive past your really old place I am always wondering how you guys are! I got sausage fingers and tapped your name on my blog list instead of my sisters and was floored to find you had posted! I then spent the next 30 ,minutes catching up! Your children are so beautiful! And you have four! Holy cow! Thanks for the update! I am excited to see more!