Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Visit to Price


While in Utah for my friend's weddings we were able to go to Price and stay a week with Grandma and Grandpa.  I have the best parents.  They always make things special for us and plan fun little outings.  We began with a trip to the dinosaur quarry.   








It was super hot so the kids were dying of thirst after we had been hiking around observing dinosaur bones.









After a visit to the quarry, my mom took the two little ones back to Price and the rest of us went on a four-wheeling adventure. 





Since I was 5 months pregnant I drove the razor with the girls.




Lots of posing for Marielle.  In almost every picture taken of her she is doing bunny ears either to herself or someone else.





A dinosaur footprint fossil.



We saw Indian drawings on the wall.









It was so beautiful driving through the canyon.  I was reminded of Lake Powell.  






We saw lots of caves that we had to stop and explore.  Easton was in heaven.




If you look close you can see Easton up in the cave.





Lots of insightful questions about Indians were asked.  Including:  Where are the Indians?  Why don't they still live in the caves?  Where did they go to the bathroom?  Did they have bums? Um... like I said lots of insightful questions. 




No comments: