Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Random photos from June


While in Utah the a/c went out in our van- again.  It made for some super hot traveling and one sweaty pregnant mom.  The heat put these girls right to sleep.  After driving around like this for a few days I could stand it no longer.  I was wiped out from the heat and being pregnant on top of that.  Fortunately the dealership was able to fix our a/c in a couple of days.  Unfortunately- even though we had at the a/c fixed only two short years before it was no longer under warranty so we had to drop another $1,000 on the a/c.  





This is my favorite picture of Adriana.  Look at that little face.

Adriana continues to work on her make-up skills, with my make-up of course.

It's looking good.  She is really starting to gain a skill set with make-up application.

A little face-painting fun.



 I love this picture of Adriana as well.  I just want to squeeze the cuteness out of her.





My mom sewed these curtains for me and we got them hung up.

The last day of school.  A little girl from Marielle's class made all those cute candy lei's for everyone.  Easton was upset he didn't get one, hence the reason he is not in any of the photos.


And we crossed another item off of our home remodel checklist with the update of our master bedroom.  There are still a few things I need to do- like find a new dresser and get my settee reupholstered -but the hard stuff is done.  I'll take more photos soon.

No comments: