Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pink Shoes & a Package

I adore these shoes on Little Miss.  Even though they don't stay on they are so very cute.

There was a knock on the door the other morning and much to Easton's surprise and excitement a package lay waiting for him on the front step. 


The little guy was squealing and jumping all around.  He loves getting anything in the mail.  I give him  my junk mail and he'll play all afternoon with the credit card terms and conditions pamphlets. 

This was much better than a credit card pamphlet though.  He tore into the box to discover a cache of treats and goodies sent from Grandma Connie.  Marielle tried to get in on the action but she was not quick enough.  Easton ate her share of the treats as well.


We made peanut butter kiss cookies with the chocolate kisses Grandma sent. Easton unwrapped all of the kisses for the cookies.

 I caught him sneaking a cookie before breakfast. {I'm sure it couldn't have been because he saw me eat one moments before.  oops}

1 comment:

Brigette said...

I love how you document! You take great pictures. What kind of camera do you use?