Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Roly-Poly

Little Miss is 4 Months old. She weighs 15 lbs 8 ounces putting her in the 86th percentile. She is 25.5" long and is also in the 86th percentile for her length. Her bottom two teeth are starting to come in already. Marielle is a wonderful baby and has such a happy temperament. She is captivated by big brother and enjoys watching him run around and be silly. He can really make her laugh too.
She sleeps wonderfully. I put her down for the night between 8 and 9 p.m. and she usually sleeps until 5 or 6 a.m. I am loving that. When you get a good nights sleep it makes a world of difference.
She is also rolling over from her back to her front now. Much to my disbelief she started rolling from her stomach to her back at just three weeks old. With the addition of her new rolling ability she is quite the mover, rolling all over the floor. Little Miss steals my heart.

3 comments:

mumdyreng said...

Little Miss steals my heart too!

Brigette said...

Charisse! Do you remember me, your old visting teaching pard'ner? Your kids are so cute! It sounds like you are doing great. Check my blog out sometime. www.brigettesfamily.blogspot.com

Brigette

Mandy said...

Charisse, I have loved looking at your cute little family and blog...Easton is such a joy to have in class and M is so adorable!!