Monday, August 31, 2009

More Family Photos

Clint was out of town when we had our first photo session. We had another photo session with the man of the house. I love this photo of Easton. He looks like a little model to me. I think this boy is now well trained on how to pose for pictures because he was doing all sorts of poses for the camera.





My little princess. Love that sweet look on her face. She must have been watching Easton and contemplating what in the world he was doing. I also contemplate that same thing. She loves to watch him run around and do silly things.







2 comments:

Karol said...

What a beautiful family. I love the last photo -- soo cute!

The Kelly's said...

Your family is so cute!! I love your new little one! I love your blog, you are such a creative person, I need your help and ideas, I love the magnet frame board! I have been meaning to email you for forever to thank you so much for your sweet letter in my birthday book. It was such a great present and I will treasure it for forever and treasure your friendship!

Life has been crazy trying to get settled/remodling bathrooms and getting everything the way we want it! I want to get together and meet your kids! Lets get something planned! I have been such a bad blogger, so busy but I will get better soon! I can't wait to see you!