Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Clapping

With the wonderful warm weather we've been experiencing I can't wait for spring.  These little rosettes I made sing of spring. I thought they would be perfect to decorate for Easter with. 



I placed them in my milk glass vases purchased from the thrift store.


Little Miss started clapping today.  If I say 'yea' she will clap for herself.  She is nine months old now and I just can't get enough of her.   Easton loves to drag her around the house and make her play with certain things.  Little Miss is a scavenger and is constantly on the lookout for little crumbs of food on the floor.  Needless to say she only needs to look under Easton's chair to find a smorgasbord of snacks.


The boy and I made yummy sugar cookies for Valentine's Day.  Actually, I made them while Easton ate the dough and icing.

{Happy Valentine's Day}

1 comment:

Mandy said...

cute rosettes! Yummy looking cookies, and a baby cute enough to eat! :)