Friday, November 14, 2008

The Fun Doesn't Stop

Last weekend was Girl's Night Out in Park City. All of the mothers and daughters on Clint's side of the family got together and stayed the night in a hotel up at Park City. We went out to dinner, sat in the hot tub, stayed up late talking and went shopping. I am so blessed to have married into such a great family.


The fun didn't stop there. On Sunday we celebrated Clint's Birthday. I know I'm a little late at posting this but I just wanted to tell my Clinters how much I love him and how grateful I am to be married to such a spectacular guy.



And to keep the fun alive, Clint and I will be traveling to this beautiful locale tomorrow:



See ya in 10 days!!!









10 comments:

Me said...

Happy Birthday Clint!

Have a great time on the beach! I cant wait to hear all about it.

Shelly said...

Bill says Happy Birthday Clint! Oh, im so jealous of you and your romantic get away. Cant wait to hear all about it. PS. Is that cool whip in a can?

Walker paradise said...

Have fun in Mexico! Call me when you get back and thanks for staying with me in park city I had a blast!!!!

Gunnisac Sandersons said...

Ah, you suck! I am so wanting to go. have fun!

Justin and Lori said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I hope you guys have a good time in Mexico!

TR said...

Happy belated birthday, Thomps!

Anonymous said...

and the fun don't stap! coach Z and peacey pea, cold rappity rap!

Me said...

i am dying to hear about your trip, but dont want to call until after Thanksgiving in case you are busy. I hope you had a blast & can't wait to hear the details.

Katherine said...

Hope you had fun. How do you make your blog go to the edges like that without margins...do you just change the html?

Emily said...

Dude so we were in Utah like two weekends in a row and tried to call you but Charisse keep screening our calls. What is up? By the way the blog is beautiful as is Clint's expression while holding his cake. Happy Birthday old man.
-Walker