Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Unexpected Suprise








On January 8th I turned 28. I don't feel like I'm 28. I still feel as though I just recently graduated from high school. And yet this summer will mark my 10 year high school reunion. Crazy how quickly time flies by. For my birthday this year it was a two day celebration. The day before my birthday Clint's family came and celebrated with me. To my astonishment- Clint gave me DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!! I had told him a couple months back how I loved playing the game and so you can imagine how suprised I was to receive it. (To be honest I thought I was getting a crock-pot.) Now I can play DDR to my heart's content. Then on my actual birthday we went ice skating for mutual as both Clint and I serve with the youth in our ward. Overall, it was a fabulous birthday.

4 comments:

TR said...

Clint's always good for an unexpected birthday surprise - like the time you guys showed up at my 30th! (that was the best present I got). Clint, where have you gone?

Me said...

Good job Clint! I want DDR so bad, it is a blast.

Kate said...

happy happy birthday and YEAH on the DDR! I know you love it, way to go clint, good job!
scrap night, anyone?

Claremont First Ward said...

You're 28? Happy Birthday!