So I've been tagged. I am unsure as to what the whole tagging process involves but I believe I write six tidbits about myself and then tag six other people.
1. Since it is Christmas I guess I will let everyone in on an embarassing secret. When I was in high school I played the part of the Grinch in the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Bob and Connie have the whole embarrassing thing videotaped so if anyone would like a great Christmas movie to watch-let me know.
2. I really enjoy interior decorating. I often think about going back to school to get my degree in interior design. The broadcast journalism degree, as fun as it was, just didn't pan out as planned. However, Clint does get a good kick out of watching my old Aggie TV news stories. Another great watch for anyone interested.
3. I'm addicted to the KSL Classified ads. I have bought several items of furniture in the last couple of months. Most of it needs some work but a little elbow grease is worth it considering the amount of money I'm saving. (That is what I try and convince Clint of anyway. )
4. I treasure all of the friendships I have had throughout my life and often think of all my friends. I know I'm not the best at keeping in touch with everyone but I love it when I get the chance to get together with friends.
5. I am the most content with life now than I have ever been. I love being a wife, mother and homemaker.
6. My favorite activity of choice is western swing dancing.
I now tag:
1. Sean Dyreng
2. Danielle Dyreng
3. JaNae Dyreng
4. Torie Christofferson
5. Katherine Murdoch
6. Holly Hutchings