Monday, May 10, 2010

Little Miss Turns One

Marielle turned 1 on May 6th.  I know it's cliche but I truly can't believe my baby is already one.  I just love this girl.  The way she smells I could just eat her up.


She is walking all around and is a very cautious little walker.  She can successfully climb up the stairs and down the stairs as well.  My cousin told me to not get a stair gate and just teach her how to go down stairs.  I'm so glad she did because I hate those obnoxious gates and now Marielle knows how to navigate the stairs on her own.
She has eight teeth and is beginning to get her molars in.
I think she is already starting her terrible two's because when she gets mad she clenches her fists and starts wailing.  It's rather funny to me.

Marielle loves to play with Easton and gets so excited to see him when she wakes up from naps. 
  She is a great eater and enjoys almost everything.  Although she now has a new trick of taking the half chewed food from her mouth and throwing it onto the floor.  I'm loving that. 
She still gets up at night at least once, sometimes more.  I guess she hasen't received the memo yet that it's ok to sleep through the night.   So here's the memo- please start sleeping through the night.  Thanks, Mom.

We had a little family party for her first birthday.  I will post pictures later.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

she's so cute. love the little photo shoot. thanks again for the great party, I'm gonna start calling you Martha. ;)

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Marielle!!